SRS (Salaries and Remuneration Commission) Job Vacancies 2019. This is the current employment news for Various Positions Job Opportunities at SRS Kenya. Therefore interested candidates must Apply before 15t April, 2019.
The Commission seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff to fill the following vacant position:
- Director, Research.
- Policy and Planning, SRC “3”
The details of the post can be accessed in the Commission’s website: www.src.go.ke
- To formulate strategy and policy guidelines on Research, Compliance, Policy and planning to guide the Commission.
- Develop Research Proposals to attract funding.
For Details Download Job Vacancies Details
- Master’s Degree in related field from recognized institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related study from recognized institutions.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Check more details in the “Vacancy Details”.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. Those who had applied for this position earlier are advised to re-apply.
Applicants MUST attach clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Applications in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and mailed OR delivered to: