University of Eldoret (EOU) Job Vacancies 2019. This is the current employment news for Director and Deputy Director Positions Job Opportunities at EOU. Therefore interested candidates must Apply before 16th April, 2019.
The University seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff to fill the following vacant position:
- Deputy Director
The details of the post can be accessed in the University’s website:uoeld.ac.ke
- The Academic and Administrative leadership and coordination of the campus;
- Responsible for deputizing the Director, Eldoret Town Campus on Academic Affairs
For Details Download Job Vacancies Details
- Must be at least a lecturer with earned PhD;
- Must be knowledgeable in ISO procedures
- Must be knowledgeable in quality assurance of acad.
Check more details in the “Vacancy Details”.
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their application with detailed curriculum vitae, email address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of
current payslip, copy of original National Identification Card (ID), certified copies of academic certificates and other details.
The Chairman of Council
University of Eldoret
P.O. Box 1125 – 30100