Maseno University Admission Letters 2020/2021. All the new government-sponsored students may Download and Print the admission letters. However, students should note that without the admission letters candidates will not allow for registration.
Maseno University Admission Letters 2020:
- To download the admission letters, all selected students required to download the admission letters from the university portal and print it online. Students are not required to login into the KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service) portal.
- As a matter of fact, all new students must bring the following documents during the registration day.
(i) The Original K.C.S.E. Certificate/Result Slip or other Certificates
(ii) A photocopy of K.C.S.E. Certificate/Result Slip or other Certificates
(iii) Original Admission Letter
(iv) A photocopy of your National Identity Card
(v) A recent taken one coloured (red background) passport size photograph
Download and Print Maseno University Admission Letters:
All the first year students must download and print the original admission letters for admission into the Maseno University. Candidates must follow the steps below.
- Open the web browser and type http://18.104.22.168/Login.aspx
- Enter the Student No: (Type your Student Registration Number eg BA / 00001 / 010)
- Type your ID Number: (Use your National ID or Passport or Birth Certificate No. as your initial password)
- Finally, Click on login
- Now a list of documents will appear, Now click and download the admission letters.
|NOTICE: All First-year Students Admitted through KUCCPS Should use their ADMISSION NUMBER as the password for initial login eg. BE/00020/017|
|All students can change their initial login password by updating their profile. For any inquiries visit Director ICT office.|
- Maseno University
- Maseno University Student Portal
- Maseno University Admission Letters 2020
- Maseno University Admission List 2020
- Maseno University Location and Contacts