Reformed Church University (RCU) Student Portal details. All new and old students may login through www.rcu.ac.zw (http://126.96.36.199:8090/) and also create a new account for accessing the portal.
RCU Student Portal @ Login www.rcu.ac.zw
- All the students must log in to the Reformed Church University student portal for accessing their exam result, fees statement, course registration e.t.c. If you do not have RCU Account then you can register a new account online.
- Reformed Church University Students from all campuses can access the portal. Only you need to have a RTU Registration Number and Password.
The Reformed Church University Student Portal is also known as a Result Portal. Because using it the student can access or view their examination results.
- Visit to www.rcu.ac.zw
- At top menu find “Student Portal” option and click on it.
- You can directly login using “188.8.131.52:8090” IP.
- Now enter your Registration Number.
- Now enter your password.
- Finally, click on the “Login” Button.
URL For Login: Click here
The Reformed Church University (RCU) was formed out of the Charter given to the Reformed Church in Zimbabwe (RCZ) by the Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE) in 2010. This gave the Church the opportunity to start laying down concrete milestones towards the ultimate opening of our new University in 2012.
- The programmes that the University offered on its inception are Bachelor of Education Honours Degree in Special Needs Education, Bachelor of Education Honours Degree in Early Childhood Development, a Bachelor of Theology Honours Degree and a Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Labour Relations Management.
ZIMCHE has since approved and accredited the above programmes and the University is currently engaged in a nationwide enrolment drive for new students.