Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Most of the Universities in Zimbabwe have “Student Portal“. Therefore to make easy academic work remotely at Belvedere Technical Teacher College (BTTC) is possible. As a matter of fact, all new and running students must register their information at BTTC Student Portal online.
BTTC Student Portal Login
BTTC (Belvedere Technical Teacher College) Student Portal. Check How to sign up and login into BTTC Portal.
- First Open Your Browsers and type : Bttc.webstudentportal.com
- Then click register Register here
- NB.YOUR NATION ID is your student number and it must be in UPPER CASE eg 01-23466672G53
- Fill in all the textboxes
- After that click “Submit Bio Data” this button
- Fill all the text box and click the login button
- Use your ID number as your Username then your password to log in.
- Click the registration option
- Make sure you get the message “registration was successful ” here
BTTC Student Portal
- It is a web-based application that Can create accounts for students showing their balances for BTTC school fees and BTTC examination results.
- Allows only BTTC students to access their accounts online from anywhere in the world. Goes without saying that students cannot edit the information on the BTTC portal Students will view their information in real time as long as they have access to the internet Each BTTC student will have their own username and password that they will use to access the system.
BTTC Account statement
- BTTC Fees Statement Student’s full fees history with emphasis on the current balance. The data from this feature will be automatically extracted from Binary Deposit Manager. A parent after making a deposit can log in the portal and see if their payment has gone through.
BTTC Examination Results
- This feature will allow BTTC Students to see their current results for that semester/term. History will also be shown for previous semesters/terms. This feature will only be accessible to students who have paid their school fees in full and do not have any outstanding amounts owed to the institution.