MKU Student Portal Online (Mount Kenya University): In this page, we will guide you How to log in and register your self in MKU Student Portal and register a new course for your self. MKU has an online student management system. This allows students to do various tasks online without any issue.
MKU Student Portal
- 1. Open MKU Website using this address http://www.mku.ac.ke/
- 2. Look at the Top Main Menu – Click on “Student”.
- 3. In this section click on “Student Portal”
- You can directly access the MKU Student Portal using this URL studentportal.mku.ac.ke
- Now Type your Student ID / Reg. Number The year of registration must be in full eg ../2017
- Finally, Type your password and login.
New Students? Create/Register Your Self
- Access the MKU Student Portal
- Under the Home, Tab Find “Applicants / New Students” section
- Enter your “Application Ref. No:”______
Ref No. or Index No / Exam Year The year of registration must be in full eg 01234567001/2015
- Click on “Generate Letter of offer“.
For lost or forgotten passwords kindly contact the ICT department through firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Student Portal
- Digital Learning Portal
- ODEL (Open, Distance and Electronic Learning) Portal
- Students website
- Executive MBA website
- Student Email Retrieval portal
- Student Handbook
- MKUSA Constitution
Digital Varsity Units on offer & selection
- Step 1 check out for your program
- Step 2 check out for option area (if any)
- Step 3 check your intake ;
- Step 4 choose units in that intake/group (the ones not yet covered) up to the max allowed in your area;
Note: different programmes take diff number of units each semester
E.G. Bbm and bcom max of 5
Step 5 register the units are chosen (only the code, without spacing)
Note: units missing in the groups shown are not on offer this semester
Exceptions: if units availed (for your intake) are not enough for a semester, you may choose more from other intakes Special cases: for finalists (last semester), if units yet to be covered are missing from the ones on offer (for all intakes), write to digital varsity by end of week one
- Q In my intake, we take only 6 units per semester and yet it is grouped as 12 units. Are we registering all the 12?A You don’t register all the 12 units; in that group of 12, choose only 6 units.
It only implies that the 12 units are on offer.Q I have already covered all the units provided in my program and intake, what do I do? A Choose any other units provided in other intakes: But please note that you will have to keep with the consistency of selecting the units as the University is set to control units on offer each semester.
- Mount Kenya University
- Mount Kenya University Transcripts
- Mount Kenya University Results
- Mount Kenya University Grading System
- Mount Kenya University Admission Requirements
- Mount Kenya University Admission Letter
- MKU Graduation List 2020/2021
- Mount Kenya University Admission List
Check Other Latest Topics
- University Address
- Admission Requirements
- Application Form
- Course Details
- Fee Structure
- Fees Structure
- Graduation List
- Joining instructions
- Student Loan and Scholarships in Kenya