Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Garissa University Courses and Fee Structure: Garissa University allows both government and privately sponsored students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. However, the university offers many other diploma and certificate courses too.
Garissa University Courses and Fee Structure
- Garissa University admits both government and privately sponsored students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. International students are also eligible for admission into various academic programmes provided they satisfy the minimum entry requirements into these programmes as set by the Senate.
- Apart from the general entrance requirements stipulated here below under the various programmes, other requirements are specified to each Programme requirements under the appropriate sections of the calendar for each school.
- a) Certificate course: Certificate courses are offered to individuals with a minimum mean grade of D+ obtained at KCSE level or its equivalent.
- b) Diploma Programmes: minimum mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE level or its equivalent.
- c) Undergraduate Degree Programmes: minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE level or its equivalent or Diploma in a relevant field.
- d) Postgraduate Programmes: Bachelor’s degree in a related field and any other qualification recognized by Garissa University.
Programmes per School
- School of Education
- Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Biological and Physical Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- School Of Agriculture & Natural resources(Proposed)
Garissa University Fee Structure
Complete both sides of the application form and send it to: Admissions office, P.O. Box 1801-70100, Garissa, Kenya, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs 500 -for Certificates and Diploma programmes
of Kshs 1000 -for Undergraduate programmes
of Kshs 2000 -for Masters programmes
of Kshs 3000 -for Phd programmes
paid to any Equity branch in Kenya.
PSSP(Privately Sponsored Students Programme)Account name; Garissa University and Account number; 0580261358406.
- CERTIFICATE FEES
- DIPLOMA FEES
- UNDERGRADUATE GSSP FEES
- UNDERGRADUATE PSSP FEES
- MBA FEES
- MED FEESSTUCTURE
- PHDEDU FEES STRUCTURE
- Garissa College University
- Garissa University College Admission Letters
- Garissa University Courses and Fee Structure
- Garissa University Student Portal