The “East Africa Institute of Certified Studies” is also known as “ICS”. The ICS college student portal is designed for student management. The portal hosted under different IP. Instead of www.ics.ac.ke, the ICS Student Portal LogIn at http://18.104.22.168/cimsportal/.
ICS College Student Portal
- Welcome to ICS College a leading, modern learning institution in Nairobi. East Africa Institute of Certified Studies (ICS College) is a tertiary training institution
dedicated to excellence in serving the educational needs of the society and aims
at meeting the emerging needs for the qualified, technical workforce at all levels of
- The ICS Student Portal helps students to check their admission status, payment, results, and other academic activities through this system.
How to login into ICS Student Portal?
The “East Africa Institute of Certified Studies” has its own Student Management System is also known as “Student Portal”. The following steps will guide you to login to the portal.
- Open your web browser and type : www.ics.ac.ke
- In the Top main menu move your mouse on “Portal”
- From the drop-down list click on “Student Portal“
- The ICS College “Student Portal Log In” form will appear.
- Now enter your “username”
- Finally, type your “password”
- Click on “Sign In >>”
ICS Student Portal Link
3rd Floor, Moi Avenue,
Near Tom Mboya Statue,
Next to Kenya National Archives
Call/WhatsApp/Text 0722 857455
Check Other Latest Topics
- University Address
- Admission Requirements
- Application Form
- Course Details
- Fee Structure
- Fees Structure
- Graduation List
- Joining instructions
- Student Loan and Scholarships in Kenya