Riara University Admission 2023/2024 How to Apply? All the applicants must check the Riara University Brochure before the admission. As a matter of fact, students must download the application form for admission into any course. However, read this page as well as the Brochure for the admission requirement at Riara University.
Riara University Admission 2023
- The process of education from kindergarten through primary and Secondary and now university flows like that of the perennial Riara River: forever challenging, forever nourishing, forever fulfilling.
- Each level of the Riara experience then becomes a fountain, springing from fertile ground, showering all those it reaches; and who in turn infect others with enthusiasm, courage and God-given brilliance, continually refined by the ever-flowing Riara River.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application form and deliver it to Riara University with a payment of kshs 2000. Statutory charges are Kshs 16,000 per annum and Kshs 10,000 per annum for degree and diploma courses respectively. One-off payments are Kshs 11,000 and 7,000 for degree and diploma courses respectively.
Payment may be paid by direct deposit into RIARA UNIVERSITY Account at any branch of the
• Kenya Commercial Bank, A/C No. 1132688035, Prestige Branch;
• Chase Bank, A/C No. 0212067694001, Upperhill Branch;
• Commercial Bank of Africa, A/C No. 6960380019, Upperhill Branch;
• MPESA Paybill No. 805702
Dean’s scholarships are available to applicants with KCSE Mean Grade of A or A- (or its equivalent). Banker’s cheques will be accepted. Cash, personal cheques and postal orders WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For further information on the application process refer to http://www.riarauniversity.ac.ke/
- Riara University
- Riara University Admission Requirements
- Riara University Admission and Application Form
- Riara University Student Portal