Kenya Methodist University (KEMU Application form: KEMU uses a general application form (Online and Offline) for the admission into various diploma and degree courses at Kenya Methodist University Main Campus, Nairobi Campus, Nakuru Campus, Mombasa Campus, Nyeri Campus. Students may download these application form in PDF file.
- A student is admitted into a programme when he or she meets entry requirements into that programme and level. Admission into a programme is done before the beginning of each Trimester. Admission into Kenya Methodist University shall be conducted under the guidance of the Senate.
- Admission requirements for Postgraduate Programmes are stipulated in the ‘Common Regulations and Procedures for Postgraduate Studies, published separately.
- All applicants must complete an application form either electronically or in hard copy and submit it to the Registrar. The application forms are available at the Office of the Academic Registrar, Meru and KeMU Satellite Centers – Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri, Mombasa or other designated teaching sites.
- He/she is admitted into that programme and level, He/she has been assigned a registration number upon payment of requisite fees.
- Applicants admitted are required to have the official letter of offer together with the original copies of certificates and testimonials at the time of registration. Admitted international applicants shall submit or mail certified copies of their certificates and testimonials. They must also submit certified government photo ID (for Kenyans) or any other form of official identification (for international students) and other relevant documents.
- A continuing student is registered upon payment of requisite fees and signing of the nominal roll. A
student is enrolled when he/she has been admitted
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate Programmes: KCSE C+ (plus) or equivalent qualifications
- Postgraduates Programmes: Masters: At least a Bachelor’s degree; 2ndclass (upper division) or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Diploma Programmes: KCSE C (plain) or its equivalent qualifications
- Certificate Programmes: KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent qualifications
Download Application Form
- Under Graduate Application Form
- Post Graduate Application Form
- PhD Education Application Form
- PhD Business Administration Application Form
• All completed application forms should be addressed to:
The Registrar (Academic Affairs), Help: Online Application – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KEMU- Main Campus, P.O Box 267 – 60200 Meru.
- Nairobi Campus, KeMu Hub, P.O Box 45240-00100, Nairobi
- Nakuru Campus, P.O. Box 3654 – 20100 Nakuru
- Mombasa Campus, P.O Box 89983-80100, Mombasa
- Nyeri Campus, P.O. Box 2285 – 10100 Nyeri
KEMU Application Form Online-Apply
- KeMU Online Application Portal. In order to serve you better, KEMU have deployed this system that you can use to securely apply for admission to our various programmes via the Internet. Every application submitted through this Portal is immediately assigned to an admission staff and a unique ticket number is generated.
- Students can use this ticket number to track the progress and responses to your application online. For your reference, we provide complete archives and history of your application, thus a VALID Email Address and Phone Number is required to submit an application.
- Please provide complete details in your application form so we can process your application faster. To update a previously submitted application, Kindly login. https://digital.kemu.ac.ke/hds/open.php
Check Application Status
- KEMU provide archives and history of your Application complete with responses, click the “Application Status” Button to view our Responses https://digital.kemu.ac.ke/hds/view.php
- Kenya Methodist University
- KEMU Student Portal 2 Link
- Kenya Methodist University Courses Offered
- Kenya Methodist University Application form
- Kenya Methodist University Admission Letters
- KEMU Wiki Kenya Methodist University
- KEMU Graduation List 2020
- Kenya Methodist University Exam Results
- Kenya Methodist University Transcripts
- Kenya Methodist University Grading System and GPA
- KEMU Campus Location