Karatina University Intake 2021/2022: Every year, the Karatina University publishees Intakes in the month of January, May, and September for Campuses in Kagochi (Main), School of Business Karatina town and School of Education Itiati.
Karatina University Intake 2021
- Karatina University has intakes in January, May, and September for Full Time, Weekend and Evening classes. Other intakes are in April, August, and December for School-Based Programs.
- Application Procedure: Application forms can be obtained from Karatina University, Main Campus, Karatina University Town Campus (Telkom Building in Karatina Town), Nanyuki Campus (Telkom/Orange Building) or can be from our website: www.karatinauniversity.ac.ke
- The application fee is Ksh. 3,000 for PhD programs, Ksh. 2,000 for Masters Programs, Ksh. 1,000 for Undergraduate Programs and Ksh. 500 for Diploma & and Certificate Programs. Payments should be made in Bankers Cheque in favour of Karatina University or direct deposit to the University Account: Equity Bank, Karatina Branch, Ac. No.
Duly filled application forms (with relevant certificates and application payment slip attached) should be sent to:
(Academic, Research and Student Affairs)
P.O. Box 1957 – 10101
Or Email: email@example.com
- Karatina University
- Karatina University Course
- Karatina University Admission List
- Karatina University Admission Letters
- Karatina University Intake
- Karu Student Portal