Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) Campus and Location: Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) was established as a fully fledged University following the Award of Charter by the former President of the Republic of Kenya Hon. Mwai Kibaki on March 1, 2013.
Meru University Campus and Location
- MUST Main Campus is located 15km from Meru Town off the Meru- Maua highway. The University has also opened a campus in Meru Town at Hart Towers. MUST provides cool, serene and breathtaking sceneries with the perfect ambience and environment conducive for teaching, learning as well as high intellectual exploration. With flexible study options ranging from full-time, evening, weekend, school-based, distance learning as well as our affordable fees, MUST is the ideal place for academic growth.
- Main Campus – 15 km from Meru Town along Meru Maua Road and opposite the Njuri Ncheke shrine. It is 5 km from Kianjai Market.
- Meru Town Campus – The offices are on the 2nd floor at Hart Towers, opposite Meru Police Station.
- Marimba Campus
P.O. Box 972-60200 Meru-Kenya
Tel: 020-2092048, 020-2069349, 061-23092, 064-30320
Cell Phone: +254 712524293, +254 789151411
+254 725 330826, +254 752 839270, +254 736 229094, 254 725 330827
Web site: www.must.ac.ke Email: email@example.com Fax: 064-30321
- Meru University
- Meru University Campus and Location
- Meru University Admission List 2022/2023
- Meru University Application Form
- Meru University Student Portal