Kabarak University Admission Letters 2024/2025 for Self-Sponsored Students and Government-Sponsored Students download and print from www.kabarak.ac.ke. Students who have been selected for placement at Kabarak University through Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) must follow the following instruction.
Kabarak University Admission Letters
- At the end of the KUCCPS placement, the Kabarak University will be published the Admission list for Students. The KCSE Government-Sponsored Students along with the Self-Sponsored Students will be able to download and print Kabarak University Admission Letters and Joining instruction.
- Admission Letters: KUCCPS (Government-sponsored) students are advised to download and print the admission letters and other requirements from the University website link: http://eserver.kabarak.ac.ke:8082/kuccps/.
- If you are unable to download then you may pick them from Admissions Office at Main Campus or Nakuru Town Campus.
How to Download Admission Letters?
Kabarak University Admission Letters can’t be download from Kabarak University Student Portal. To download the letter follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser type the URL http://eserver.kabarak.ac.ke:8082/kuccps/
- Now type your Index No: into the box.
- And click on “Search” button.
- Now you will able to download the following documents
- Download your file and print it.
- Kabarak University
- Kabarak University Grading System
- Kabarak University Graduation List
- Kabarak University Fees Structure
- Kabarak University Admission Requirements
- Kabarak University Online Application
- Kabarak University Admission Letters Download
- Kabarak University Student Portal
Check Other Latest Topics
- University Address
- Admission Requirements
- Application Form
- Course Details
- Fee Structure
- Fees Structure
- Graduation List
- Joining instructions
- Student Loan and Scholarships in Kenya