Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Student Portal www.tum.ac.ke. The students of tum ac ke nimbostratus can login into the student portal for various academic activity. To login into the portal, a student must have their own TUM email Address as Username and Admission number as the password.
TUM Student Portal
- The Technical University of Mombasa allows students to access their student portal online. It helps students to check their fees statement, Transcripts, certificates and other details.
- Recently the TUM has changed the structure of their official web portal. The new website does not have any information regarding their Student Portal login link. However, the old site has the student portal login link.
- During the registration of new students, the university must supply login credentials for students. All students must have their own TUM email-id like email@example.com.
How to login tum.ac.ke student portal?
To login into the Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Student Portal students must follow the steps below.
- Visit www.tum.ac.ke
- Look at the main menu click on “Student”
- Find the “Portal” options.
- Click on “Student Portal”
- Now enter your user_name and password.
- Finally, click on login.
Note: Information for Student users:
Log in with your TUM email Address as Username and your Admission number as password and you MUST change the password once you are logged in.