Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Masinde Muliro University Student Portal (portal.mmust.ac.ke): All the new students of Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology must have an account with mmust student portal. There is only one portal of Masinde Muliro University for both Staffs and Students.
Masinde Muliro University Student Portal
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology is also known as MMUST. The university has their own student and staff management system online. However, the students and staffs must follow the steps below to login into MMUST Portal in online.
- 1. Visit portal.mmust.ac.ke.
- 2. On the bottom right corner, click on Create account.
- 3. A new page will be displayed
- 4. Under registration/employee number: enter your Registration number
Password: enter a password of your choice
Confirm password: Renter the password to confirm it
Click submit. (You will be notified that an activation code has been sent to your MMUST Corporate email.)
- 5. Visit gmail.com.
- 6.Login in with your mmust email address and the corresponding password.
- 7. If prompted to change the password. Do so appropriately and remember the new password. under inbox, you will find a MMUST Portal confirmation email/link. click on this link to activate the portal account.
You can now log in to the portal with your reg_number & password. Your account is now functional. You can now log in with your Reg no. and password to access your fee status, academic transcripts session henceforth
Forget password or can’t log in into the portal?
- 1. Visit www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- 2. Underneath the login credentials, there is an option for “Click here to reset password“
- 3. Click on this option and enter your Registration number,
- 4. Click on the “email link” button. you will be notified to “Please check your email to reset your password.“
- 5. Next, visit gmail.com and log in with your mmust corporate email and password.
- 6. Click on the “RESET PASSWORD” email in the inbox.
- 7. It will prompt you to insert your Registration number and a NEW PASSWORD of your choice twice.
- 8. Fill the fields appropriately and submit the results. Your account will now be reset
- 9. You can now login with your admission number and the NEW PASSWORD you entered
- Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST)
- Masinde Muliro University Admission Letter
- Masinde Muliro University Fees Structure
- Masinde Muliro University Contacts and Location
- Masinde Muliro University Admissions & Application Process
- Masinde Muliro University Student Portal