The Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) Fees Structure for 2021/2022 academic year not published yet. However, you may check 2018 MMUST Fees Structure. The government-sponsored students and private students should download and check their individual course fees structure 2021.
Masinde Muliro University Fees Structure
- The Masinde Muliro University Of Science And Technology Office Of The Registrar Academic Affairs is the main authority responsible for changing and making the fees structure.
- Fees are payable at the beginning of every year or at the beginning of every semester. A copy of the fees structure is posted with this admission handbook (a copy of the fees structure can be viewed on the University website: www.mmust.ac.ke).
- The fees structure helps students and sponsors to plan payments either per semester; annually or over the duration of the degree programme. An annual fee structure will be available but a four/five year fees structure can be provided upon request. The fees structure is subject to change. Please consult the office of the Registrar Academic Affairs for further details.
Download MMUST Fees Structure
Please ensure that your full names and registration number are clearly indicated in the pay-in slip, which you will present to the University on the day of registration. The University will not accept personal cheques, money orders or cash.
Students are advised to have at least Kshs. 18,000.00 per year for catering services
Students are advised to have at least Kshs. 9,000.00 per year for books
Government Sponsored Students
Privately Sponsored Students
- Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST)
- Masinde Muliro University Admission Letter
- Masinde Muliro University Fees Structure
- Masinde Muliro University Contacts and Location
- Masinde Muliro University Admissions & Application Process
- Masinde Muliro University Student Portal