Moi University Admission Letters: Moi University allows all students to download the Admission Letters from the portal. However, students don’t have to login into Student Portal. There is a separate Moi University Admission Letters online. Students need to access the form and enter the KCSE Index No and download the corresponding Admission Letters.
Moi University Admission Letters 2018/2019
- The students who selected this university by using the KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service). Now it’s the Moi University’s responsibility for informing first years students who have been selected to join Moi University in various degree programmes that they can now get access to their Letters of admission and more information regarding their acceptance to the university.
- All new first years students are required to download the signed admission letter online; The university will not send any letters physically.
- As a matter of fact, students should save a copy of “Moi University Admission Letters” before they print it or use it any other ways.
- However, all students should print the admission letter in one single paper back to back using a clear colored printer and make photocopies of the original.
- The admission letter access instructions are available during download to ensure you read one by one.
How to download Moi University Admission Letters?
To download the admission letter students are requested to follow the instruction below.
- Step one: Visit muhms.mu.ac.ke/admission_download.php
- Read the full instruction very carefully.
- Check a bottom of the page
- Enter KCSE Index Number below to confirm your details and print your admission letter.
- KCSE Index No(Without /2017 and if index no starts with a 0 (zero) kindly omit the zero during the search):
- MOI University 2018 @www.mu.ac.ke
- Moi University Admission Letters
- Moi University Online Results
- Moi University Hostels Accommodation and Booking
- MOI University Exam Inquiry
- MOI University Student Portal