Laikipia University is a public university, fully supported and funded by the Government of Kenya. Laikipia University Campuses and Location, get the full address of Laikipia University main campus, Nyahururu town, Nyahururu town, Mararal town location.
Laikipia University has the following 3 campuses, with a total enrolment of approximately 10,000 students
- Main Campus, located 11Kms from Nyahururu town
- Nyahururu Town Campus, located in Nyahururu town
- Maralal Campus, located in Mararal town
- Laikipia University is located in Laikipia County, along the Nyahururu-Nakuru Highway. It is situated approximately 11KM from Nyahururu town and 50KM from Nakuru town.
The Main Campus
- Laikipia University Main Campus is located 50 km from Nakuru town and 11 km from Nyahururu Town, along the Nakuru – Nyahururu Highway. It is situated in a serene environment which is conducive for learning. The Main Campus is the University nerve centre where most courses are offered and have the majority of students. The Main Campus has numerous facilities ranging from classrooms, laboratories, library, cyber cafe, bookshop, sports & games facilities, hostels for student accommodation, a health centre, restaurant, farm and Lake Chacha, among others.
- The university is into collaborations with Embu college, Nakuru Teachers College, Elgon View College, Kenya Institute of Development studies and Karlstad University(Sweden).
|Laikipia University College|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof Joseph Kibet|
|Campus||Main campus, Nakuru, Nyahururu|
- Similar Pages…
- Laikipia University Campuses and Location
- Laikipia University Grading System Examination Rules
- Laikipia University Application Form and Admission
- Laikipia University Student Portal
- Laikipia University Courses and Entry Requirements