Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Letter 2019/2020. All new applicants ( first year (New) students) may Download and Print this CUEA Admission Letters for the admission into the first year.
CUEA Admission Letters
- All the Kenya Government sponsored students should check the Catholic University of Eastern Africa admission list and download the admission letters and some important information and attachments that you require in preparation for your registration at CUEA.
On the registration day, students are required to bring the following documents. Please bring originals and copies of the following:
- 1. KCSE result slip or certificate
- 2. School leaving certificate
- 3. National ID or Birth Certificate
In addition please bring:
- 1. Two (2) passport-size photos
- 2. Filled-in
- a. Application form
- b. Student’s Personal Details form
- c. Medical form
- d. Acceptance/Non-acceptance/Deferment form.
- e. Code of Good Conduct form
Admission Letters Download
- GSSP first year (New) students who have been selected to join The Catholic University of Eastern Kenya University in the various degree programmes that they can now get access to their Letters of admission to the university.
- Visit to http://www.cuea.edu
- Check the main menu, click on “Admission”
- Then click on “Admission Letters”
- Kindly enter your KCSE Index Number in the provided box above to download and print your Admission letter and the CUEA Information Booklet below.
- Note: Include the K.C.S.E year. Eg: 100000000002017.
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- CUEA Student Portal Login and Register
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Letters
- Catholic University of East Africa (CUEA) Grading System
- CUEA Intakes (Application Form and Online Registration)
- Catholic University of East Africa Admission Requirements
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa Location and Address