Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Catholic University of East Africa (CUEA) Admission Requirements for various courses. Every year CUEA invites for Applications for Certificate, Diploma & Degree Programs for January, May and August intakes.
CUEA Entry Requirements
- Must have obtained a minimum mean grade of D+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.( C plain or Pass or credit in respective subjects)
- Obtained subsidiary passes in A level or International Baccalaureate or its equivalent
- Any other qualification approved by the University Senate.
- Obtained a mean grade of C plain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary School Examination (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Obtained subsidiaries or a principal pass in Advanced certificate (A level) or credit pass in International Baccalaureate
- Obtained a credit pass at certificate level,
- Must have obtained C plain or credit pass in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Advanced Diploma in Planning and Management of Development Projects applicants must have an Ordinary Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree programmes
- KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (Plus).
- Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Advanced Diploma in a Relevant field, applicant must have an ordinary diploma from a recognized institution,
- Applicants for Advanced Diploma in Teaching in Higher Education must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Pre-University certificate with a mean of c+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KSCE or its equivalent.
- Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subject applied for.
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries shall be required to pass a special entrance exam set by CUEA and demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or have acquired a TOEFL score of 530 [paper based test] OR 2.3 [computer based test] or a score of at least 7.0 on the international English language Test System or their equivalent.
- Bachelor of Commerce applicants must have a minimum grade of C plain in both Mathematics and English a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Applicants for Bachelor of Laws should have a B plain in English in KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Advanced Certificate of Education with a minimum of 2 principal passes and a subsidiary in General Paper with a total of 10 points or the equivalent OR
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Bachelor of Science applicants in Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry must have a minimum grade of C plain in Mathematics and in the area they are specializing in or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science applicants in Computer Science must have a minimum grade of C plain in Mathematics at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Education applicants must have a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the subjects at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Education applicants with P1 Certificate or Diploma in a relevant area of study.
- School of Continuing Professional Studies should have a minimum of C+ or the equivalency and at least a C+ in mathematics and English or two principal passes at A level with at least credit pass in both mathematics and English, KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate, degree from a recognized university and such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by KASNEB
NOTE: Bridging Courses in Mathematics and English are also available at all campuses.
January, May and August for Day, Evening & weekend programme.
August, April & December for Part-time (previously known as School/Holiday based Programme).
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- CUEA Student Portal Login and Register
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Letters
- Catholic University of East Africa (CUEA) Grading System
- CUEA Intakes (Application Form and Online Registration)
- Catholic University of East Africa Admission Requirements
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa Location and Address