Kabarak University Admission Requirements 2019/2010: To get the admission into Kabarak University, students should know the Admission Requirements. However, every year the university released all Admission Requirements for UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Post Graduate) courses.
Kabarak University Admission Requirements UG and PG Courses
- All Certificates, Diplomas, or Degrees required for admission must be those recognized by Kabarak University and the Commission for University Education (CUE).
- Applicants with KCSE C+ and Diplomas from recognized universities or examiners such as KNEC or KASNEB are eligible for credit exemptions in relevant subjects in First and Second years of study.
- Daytime, Evening and weekend classes offered for programs in Nakuru Town Campus.
Kabarak University Admission Requirements
- 1. Duly filled and signed the application form
- 2. Copies of certificates and all transcripts, Masters, Bachelors, Diplomas and Certificates.
- 3. Two (2)recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
- 4. Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
- 5. Application fee deposit slip: Certificate – 500, Diploma & Undergraduate – Ksh 1,000; Postgraduate – Ksh 1,500
- 1. An official translation of academic records (where the language of study is not English)
- 2. A current financial guarantee letter
- 3. A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed)
- 4. Academic document equation fee
- 5. A copy of Passport
- Students are required to be registered for classes prior to the beginning of any semester. As a new student, you will be given orientation on regitstration procedures during the registration/orientation period.
- Kabarak University
- Kabarak University Grading System
- Kabarak University Graduation List
- Kabarak University Fees Structure
- Kabarak University Admission Requirements
- Kabarak University Online Application
- Kabarak University Admission Letters Download
- Kabarak University Student Portal