Kirinyaga University (KYU), Kenya Admission and Application Form 2023/2024: The university opens the admission for students in the month of September, January, and May. All the students required to download the application form in PDF then submit it to KYU office.
Kirinyaga University Admission
- Semesters customarily begin in the September, January and May. The University reserves the right to cancel a program where sufficient enrolment is not attained, and/or to restrict enrolment in a program. It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit to the University valid Secondary School Certificate or equivalent prior to registration, where required.
How to apply?
- Admission of candidates to Kirinyaga University for the degrees, diplomas, certificates or other awards shall be open to all persons without discrimination on race, ethnicity, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, physical ability or gender.
- The Application Forms are available from the Kirinyaga University website and are returned upon Payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,500 for Degree courses and Kshs 1,000 for Diploma and Certificate Courses. Application fee can be deposited in the University account.
KYU Application Form
You are required to complete all the forms attached and return them together with a colored Passport Size
Photograph to the Registrar (Academic and Student Affairs) on the registration day.
- 1) Application fee ksh 1, 000/=for Certificate/Diploma and ksh 1, 500/= for Degree students.
Deposit the application fee to;
- Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) ACCOUNT NO: 1104016028
Cooperative Bank ACCOUNT NO: 01129489200000
Equity Bank ACCOUNT NO: 0100299420333
- Copy of result slip/certificates
- Copy of national ID/ Birth certificate
- Passport photo (2)
- Any other relevant document
- 1. The application fee is non-refundable.
- 2. Course fees must be paid in advance at the time of registration.
- 3. There will be no refund for the abandonment of classes once they have commenced.
- 4. Service fee charged on all returned/ dishonored cheques will be met by the applicant.
- 5. The University accepts no liability whatsoever for any injuries inflicted during the course of training.
- 6. The University does not accept any liability for loss or damage to any property brought or left on the premises by the student.
- 7. Students will be charged for any damages caused to equipment by their negligence. 8. Certificates will only be awarded after the fulfilment of all the particular course’s requirements.
Click here to download the application form. Application Form
- Kirinyaga University
- Kirinyaga University (KYU) Student Portal
- Kirinyaga University Graduation List and Ceremony
- Kirinyaga University Admission Letter
- Kirinyaga University Admission and Application Form 2023/2024
- Kirinyaga University Courses Offered
- Kirinyaga University Exam Results and Grading System
- Kirinyaga University Location and Contacts