Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Download and Print South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) Admission Letters 2020/2021: All the government-sponsored students can easily download and print the SEKU admission Letters 2020. GSSP students who have been selected through KUCCPS will be able to download the admission Letters from the portal.
SEKU Admission Letters 2020/2021
- The South Eastern Kenya University will inform the GSSP 2020/2021 first year (New) students who have been selected to join South Eastern Kenya University in the various degree programmes that they can now get access to their Letters of admission to the university.
- To download the same, students are required to enter their KCSE Index Number in the provided box above to download and print your admission letter. Note: Do not include the K.C.S.E year.
Download SEKU Admission Letters
As a matter of fact, all students must note that the “Admission Letter” is one of the most important documents for the admission. On the registration, new students must bring the original copy of this letter. To download the SEKU Admission Letters applicants must follow the steps below.
- Access the main portal via the following URL http://www.seku.ac.ke/
- Check the main menu go to “Admission”
- Under this option click on “Admission Letters“
- Now a new page will appear.
- Now student must enter their KCSE Index Number in the provided box above to download and print your admission letter. Note: Do not include the K.C.S.E year.
- South Eastern Kenya University
- South Eastern Kenya University Portal
- SEKU Repository
- South Eastern Kenya University Admission Letters
- South Eastern Kenya University Campuses Contacts and Address