Chuka University Application Form and Admission Process 2019. To get the admission into the Chuka University’s main campus, Igembe, and Embu Town, applicants must download the admission application form and follow the admission process.
Chuka University Admission & Application Form
Important Admission Dates
- January 1st Intake Self Sponsored Programme
- April 1st Intake School Based Programme
- May 2nd Intake Self Sponsored Programme
- August 2nd Intake School Based Programme
- September JAB and 3rd Intake Self Sponsored Programme
- December 3rd intake School Based Programme (Masters Only)
- Non-refundable Application Fee (Kshs 3,000 for PhD. Programmes, KShs 2,000 for Masters Degree & Diploma, Kshs 1,000 for Certificate Courses)
- Complete and signed application form.
- Originals & a copy of all Transcripts, Diplomas or Certificates (All originals, where necessary, will be returned).
- One recent passport size photograph (write your name on reverse side).
- Copy of the National Identity Card or Birth Certificate
- Research Concept paper (PhD. Only)
a) The application fee must be paid to; Account Name; Chuka University College, Kenya Commercial Bank; Account No: 1103755439 OR Cooperative Bank; Account No: 0112905818900.
b) Certified copies of certificates and original fee payment receipt MUST be attached to the application form and returned the latest two weeks prior to the commencement dates given for the programmes.
c) One Academic Year is equivalent to 2 semesters for full-time or 3 blocks for the school-based mode.
d) Diploma holders may take a shorter period to complete a Bachelors degree after credit transfer.
e) Preferred Campus should be indicated on the application form.
Download Application Form
- Chuka University
- Chuka University Student Portal
- Chuka University Admission Letter
- Chuka University Grading System
- Chuka University Fee Structure
- Chuka University Application Form
- Chuka University Contacts and Location