Get full details on KCA Student Portal Kenya. The Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) has its own student portal. You can log in using portal.kca.ac.ke. With the help of this portal, students can register their Units, checking fees statement and many more.
KCA Student Portal
The following functions provide the portal for the student.
- Click on any of your registered units under My Courses menu to access their content as illustrated below! Material includes Course Outlines, Full notes module, assignments, CATs, etc. Click on any material to have access to its contents.
- Accessing Assignment and Assignment Submission: – Click on the CAT, Assignment one or Assignment two as below:
KCA Student Portal Login
We highly recommended remembering the following steps to login into the KCA Student Portal online.
- Visit official website www.kca.ac.ke
- Under students, menu click on “Student Portal”
- OR Type portal.kca.ac.ke/KCAPortal in your web browser.
- Now the Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) Student Portal Login will appear.
- Now enter your
- Finally, click on login.
For assistance visit the nearest KCAU campus or call 0715 532 187 or email