Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Kenya allows students to download their Application form from online. Applicants may download the Application Form in PDF format from HELB portal online. Students should also know the HELB Application process for 2023/2024 academic year.
HELB Application 2023/2024
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) has their own load cycle process. All applicants should register their self in HELB portal and apply for loans within helb application deadline.
- KCSE Results Released.
- Students Receive Admission Letter.
- Students apply for HELB Loan online on www.helb.co.ke
- Students submit signed the hard copy loan application form for verification.
- Automated allocation & awarding of loans followed by disbursement.
- Students in Session
- Students apply online for subsequent loan www.helb.co.ke
- Loan Repayment
HELB Application Form 2023/2024
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Kenya having a different application form for different types of loans. Application form for students may have a different format for application form for employed applicants.
- First Time Undergraduate Loan Application Form
- Tvet Loan / Bursary First Time For Tertiary Institutions Application Form
- HELB Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form
- First Time Afya Elimu Loan Application Form
- Afya Elimu Loan Review Application Form
- Tenwek Hospital School Of Health Sciences Application Form
- Trf For Civil Servants Application Form
- Alternative Loan For Salaried Undergraduates Application Form
- Alternative Loan For Salaried Postgraduates Application Form
- Kra Staff Loan Application Form Application Form
- Visa Oshwal Scholarship Application Form
How to Download and Print the Application Form?
The application must be filled up in online by using HLEB Portal. It is a lengthy step by step process to download and print your required application form.
- Login into HLEB Portal
- If you do not have any Account then check HELB Account Creation and Registration.
- After login look at the top main menu.
- Click on “Go to Application”
- Select the type to load you wanted to apply.
- Fillup step by step application.
1. Education Details at Education section
2. Parent Details at Parents section
3. Family Expenses at Family section
4. Institution Details at Program section
- Finally, Submit your application form.
- Download the PDF and Print it.
- 1. The HELB loan application form is FREE
- 2. The application form is only accessible through the HELB student portal on www.helb.co.ke
- 3. DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB loan application.
- 4. In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB officers
- Before applying any loan applicants must read HELB handbook. It gives general information for Students, Loanees, and Employers on their obligation in fulfilling the requirements of the Higher Education Loans Board Act (1995).
- HELB 2023
- HELB Compliance Certificate
- HELB Waiver and Interest Rate
- HELB Application 2023
- HELB Application Deadline and Status 2023/2024
- HELB Account Creation and Registration
- HELB Student Portal