Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DeKUT) Admission and Application Form 2022/2023. All the new students of Kenya may apply for admission in two ways. DeKUT allows government-sponsored students and private sponsored students to apply online as well as offline by downloading the application form.
DeKUT Admission 2022/2023
- You are required to complete one (1) copy of Form DeKUT/AA/APK&APS/FORM 3/5, STUDENT PERSONAL
DETAILS and return it together with three (3) COLOURED PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS to the
Registrar Academic Affairs on the day of registration.
- You are also to produce both originals and copies of your National ID/Passport/Birth Certificate and Certificates/Transcripts/Results Slips
KUCCPS students are only admitted at the main campus. You are required to download, print and fill the following admission documents and bring them along during the day of Registration.
- 1. Students Joining Instructions
- 2. Admission Checklist
- 3. Student personal details
- 4. Medical Examination Report
- 5. Fee structure-Government Sponsored Students-2018/2019 Intake:
- 6. Learning Materials Updated
- 7. Students’ Rules and Regulations
- 8. Nairobi CBD Centre Medical Emergency Form
- 9. Admission Letter:
DeKUT Application Form 2022/2023
All Forms should be returned to the Registrar Academic Affairs on the Reporting Day. All students should visit the University website at www.dkut.ac.ke/admission/admissionmaterials so as to access the Students Rules and Regulations then read and understand them before appending their signatures on the Students’ Rules and Regulations Declaration page.
DEDAN KIMATHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
P.O. BOX 657, 10100 – NYERI KENYA
TELEPHONE: 0713-835965 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
- DeKUT Admission Letter 2022
- DeKUT Admission and Application Form 2022
- DeKUT e-Learning Portal
- DeKUT Student Portal
- Dedan Kimathi University Contacts and Location