The Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DeKUT) allows all new first-year KUCCPS students to download and print the Dedan Kimathi University admission letters from online. This admission letter is one of the important document required on registration day.
DeKUT Admission Letter 2021
- The KUCCPS government sponsored students are only admitted at the main campus of the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology located 6 Km from Nyeri town along Nyeri-Nyahururu road.
- All the students who have been placed or selected from Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service for the admission into the DeKUT 2021/2022 must download and print the original copy of admission letter.
- To download the DeKUT Admission Letter, applicants must visit at the online portal www.dkut.ac.ke and download the same using KCSE Index Number.
Dedan Kimathi University Admission Letter Download
You are required to download, print and fill the admission letter and bring them along during the day of Registration.
- Access the web portal www.dkut.ac.ke
- Under “Academics” main menu click on “Admission”
- A sub-menu will appear, click on “Admission Materials”
- Now a list of document download link will appear.
- In the end, Admission Letter option will be there.
- Now Please Enter your KCSE Index Number.
Do not include the year in the index number. e.g.(xxxxxxxxxxx) and not (xxxxxxxxxxx/2017)
- Finally, click on “Submit Query” button.
- A download link will appear.
- Click on the link and download the DeKUT Admission Letter.
For any help
Further inquiries may be channeled to emails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 0713 835 965
- Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
- DeKUT Admission Letter 2021
- DeKUT Admission and Application Form 2021
- DeKUT e-Learning Portal
- DeKUT Student Portal
- Dedan Kimathi University Contacts and Location