Check the latest information guide on HELB Compliance Certificate 2020 For Beneficiaries and Non-beneficiaries. How do I get a HELB compliance Certificate? Certificate of Compliance for non-loanees or loanees who are consistently repaying are available on www.helb.co.ke
How do I get a HELB compliance Certificate?
Beneficiaries will be issued with a compliance Certificate upon request at no fee. No Certificate will be issued to loanees in default. Non-beneficiaries will be required to pay an application fee of KES. 1,000. This service is available online on www.helb.co.ke. All Employers are required to be compliant with HELB regulations.
- Open the HELB Portal
- Login into the HELB Portal
- (If you do not have an Account check HELB Account Creation and Registration)
- Look at the top main menu.
- Find the option “Online Services”
- Click on ” Compliance Certificate”
Non-beneficiaries Compliance payment confirmation
Our records indicate that you did not benefit from HELB loan. You are required to pay Kshs 1,000 to facilitate processing of your compliance certificate
If you need any assistance please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways for paying for this service:
- Load your MPESA account with the required amount
- Please enter the phone number you are using to pay for the service in the text field below.The phone number should be in the format 07xxxxxxxx
- Click the initiate payment button to begin the process
- HELB 2020
- HELB Compliance Certificate
- HELB Waiver and Interest Rate
- HELB Application 2020
- HELB Application Deadline and Status 2020/2021
- HELB Account Creation and Registration
- HELB Student Portal