Mount Kenya University(MKU) ODeL September 2020 Intake Programmes: Mount Kenya University Directorate of Open, Distance and Electronic Learning (ODeL) offers Certificate, Diploma,Bachelors, Masters and PhD programmes through two modes: Digital (Virtual) learning and Distance, Institution-based and Electronic Learning (DIBeL). Applications are invited from qualified candidates wishing to pursue the following programmes.
Open, DISTANCE AND ELECTRONIC LEARNING (ODeL)
January, May and September 2020 Intakes
MKU ODeL September 2020 Intake
Mount Kenya University Directorate of Open, Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) offers Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD programmes through two modes: Digital (Virtual) learning and Distance, Institution-based and Electronic Learning (DIBeL).
- 1. The Digital Learning is a web-based mode of learning that offers opportunities to online students who have no opportunities for a face to face interaction. The instructor-student interaction is online through the Digital Learning Management System.
- 2. The DIBeL is a blended mode of study offered through face-to-face and web-based learning.
- Employees wishing to upgrade their skills as they continue with their uninterrupted schedules.
- International Students willing to pursue their career with Mount Kenya University on Digital Learning Mode.
- School leavers wishing to pursue university education through the cost-effective mode of delivery.
- Apply to the Registrar, Academic Administration, enclosing copies of relevant academic/professional certificates and Ksh. 1,000, or USD 50 for foreign students, (Undergraduates, Diploma, and Certificates) and Ksh. 2,000 or USD 100 for foreign students, (Postgraduate Programmes) application fee deposited in any of the following accounts.
Fees: Flexible fees payment in instalments-40% on registration.
Examinations: All students sit for exams in Local and Regional MKU Campuses and Centres. International students sit for the exams in the approved selected Kenyan Embassies of their host Country.
Student support: All digital learning students including international students get both academic, administration and technical support from the university academic staff, online tutors, e-coordinators and the technical team at MKU Campuses, Centres and Thika main campus in Thika.
Duration: Master Programmes: 4 semesters; Bachelor Programmes: 8 semesters, Diploma 2 academic years and certificate:1½ academic years – download the 2017/2018 university prospectus on www.mku.ac.ke to confirm the course entry requirements and fees payable .For more information and application form, visit www. mku.ac.ke or apply online at https:// application.mku.ac.ke/umis/application/
September 2020 intake ongoing.
Mount Kenya University
Directorate of Open Distance and Electronic Learning ,
MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA PO BOX 342-01000 Thika
Tel: +254 67 2820 000 Pilot No. 0709 153100 / 0709 153000 Website: www.mku.ac.ke
- MKU Student Portal Online
- Mount Kenya University Transcripts
- Mount Kenya University Results
- Mount Kenya University Grading System
- Mount Kenya University Admission Requirements
- Mount Kenya University Admission List
- Mount Kenya University Admission Letter
- MKU Graduation List 2020/2021
- Mount Kenya University (MKU) Hostel Information