Download and apply RVIST Courses in Application Form for 2019/2020 academic year. The Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology (RVIST) is a giant institution offering a total of over 42 different courses in Higher National Diploma, Diploma, Craft and Artisan Programs. In addition to the full-time courses, the Institute also offers a wide range of part-time and in-service classes both at our town campuses and the main campus. Click here to download a prospectus for the courses we offer throughout the year.
The Institute has two campuses offering both full-time and part-time in a wide range of courses in Higher Diploma, Diploma, Certificate as well as Tailor-made courses and Consultancies. These courses are designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to empower the youth and contribute to National Development. There are 9 admitting Departments namely;
- Agricultural Education and Extension
- Agricultural and Mechanical Engineering
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Health and Applied Sciences
- Electrical and Electronics
- Information Communication Technology
- Liberal Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- Entrepreneurship and Business Studies.
RVIST Application Form
We also offer Part time classes (evening & weekends) for all Certificate and Diploma courses above (Town Campus only). Those applying for KASNEB/ KISM courses for the first time to register with relevant bodies.
Apply to: The Principal RVIST P O BOX 7182 NAKURU, enclosing copies of ID card, Birth Certificate and Academic certificates.
- Application fee of Kshs.500/- to be deposited in:
- RVIST Main Campus: CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA A/C Nakuru Branch 01129087643400, Nakuru/Kericho Campus: KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK 1101786221 A/C Nakuru Branch, Eldama Ravine Campus: ERAVTTI A/C ELDAMA RAVINE branch EQUITY BANK A/C No. 1310276606399 or TRANSNATIONAL BANK A/C No. 281308001.
- Deposits may be made at any branch countrywide Include your mobile number in your application letter.
Accommodation is limited and only available at the Main Campus.
- For more details visit our website www.rvist.ac.ke/ www.ertvc. ac.ke or call 0720668238 (Main Campus) or 0724769888 (Nakuru) or 0799641313 (Kericho) or 0713 546 595 (Eldama Ravine)
- Note: Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology does not discriminate on account of gender or disability.
- DOWNLOAD SEPTEMBER 2018 INTAKES BROCHURE
- DOWNLOAD A PROSPECTUS FOR ALL COURSES OFFERED AT RVIST
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology
- RVIST Student Portal
- RVIST Certificate and Diploma Courses
- RVIST Courses and Application Form
- RVIST Campuses Contacts and Location