Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Student Portal @students.anu.ac.ke: The university allows students to do various academic work through the online student portal. However, students are required to login into the portal for these activities.
Africa Nazarene University Student Portal
There is a variety of task a student may perform within the ANU Student Portal. The following activities are the small example.
- Forms All relevant forms are available from the student portal.
- Research Paper: ANU APA Format and Style Guide & APA Sample Research Paper” can be accessed at the ANU libraries or through the student portal.
- Timetable: The Class Timetables can be accessed from the student portal and the University Noticeboards.
- Grade Report: Students’ grade reports are available from the student’s portal and are updated at the beginning of every trimester.
Login into ANU Student Portal
Before you login into the portal, you should have your username and password. There is three simple step for login into the “Africa Nazarene University Student Portal Online”. First, open an Internet browser and type “www.anu.ac.ke” then at the top menu click on “Student“- “Student Portal“. Then portal login page will appear, if your browser setting display “Popups are disabled, please enable popups on this site“, then you must check “Allways allows popups from students.anu.ac.ke.
- Enter your username,
- Then type your password,
- Select your term
- Finally, click on login
Note: In case of any issue you may Contact your portal admin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU), Kenya
- Africa Nazarene University Student Portal
- Enaz Student Portal
- Africa Nazarene University Exam Results and Pass Marks
- Africa Nazarene University Grading System and Transcripts
- Africa Nazarene University Admission Requirements
- Africa Nazarene University Graduation List
- Africa Nazarene University Admission Letter
- Africa Nazarene University Contacts