University of Eldoret (EOU) Examination Results and Release Date: The University of Eldoret transcript is provided to every qualified student at the end of respective courses. The EOU also issued the certificate for the students.
University of Eldoret Exam Results
- Internal examiners shall mark scripts on a Semester/Term basis and release examination results to the Head of Department within a period of two (2) weeks after the end of the examinations.
- In general, all examiners submit results, scripts, projects and other assessment materials and records to the Certificate and Diploma Board of Examiners within three (3) weeks after the end of an examination.
- The Deans shall forward provisional results to Senate for consideration and approval. Now Senate may accept, reject, vary or modify provisional examination results
presented to it.
Release of Examination Results
- Deans shall release provisional examination results to all candidates, in form of provisional transcripts within 4 weeks after the results have been considered by the Diploma Board of Examiners/School Board of Examiners.
- The Deans shall forward the Consolidated Mark Sheets to the Registrar, Academic two (2) weeks after all examinations have been approved by Senate and all the entries accurately completed, checked and signed by the Dean after Senate approval.
- The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, ASA shall issue official transcripts to students two (2) weeks after receiving consolidated mark sheets from Deans, depicting percentage marks, letter grading and the centre that the examination was taken in accordance with the grading system and classification approved by Senate.
- University of Eldoret
- uoeld.ac.ke uoe student portal
- University of Eldoret Admission Application Form
- University of Eldoret Fees Structure
- University of Eldoret Admission List
- University of Eldoret (UOE) Admission Letter
- University of Eldoret (UOE) Contacts and Location
- University of Eldoret Grading System
- University of Eldoret Results