Download and Print the Kirinyaga University Admission Letter 2022/2023 for KUCCPS Intake. The Office of Registrar (ASA) is responsible for issuing the KUCCPS intake students to download and print admission documents from the Kirinyaga University portal read this page.
Kirinyaga University Admission Letters
- As a matter of fact, all the government-sponsored students must have “Kirinyaga University Admission Letter” for the admission. However, all new students who have selected this university for admission through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) portal must download and print the admission letters.
- On important points, the KYU Admission Letter should be available at Kirinyaga University portal, instead of KUCCPS Student Portal online.
- In general, in the month of August/September the university upload all the admission letters for GOK students. Students must download and print the admission letters.
Download and Print KYU Admission Letters
To download the Kirinyaga University Admission Letter 2022/2023, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser and type www.kyu.ac.ke
- At top menu click on “KUCCPS 2022”
- Now Download and print the following admission documents.
- The reference number in your admission letter is your unique admission number for payment and other purposes
- After downloading the documents Enter Your Index Number (xxxxxxxxxxx/2018) to download Admission Letter.
- Finally, click on the “Display” button.
Note: Just below the display button your “Kirinyaga University Admission Letter 2019” link will be shown, click on the link and download the PDF. Open the PDF file and print it.
- Kirinyaga University
- Kirinyaga University (KYU) Student Portal
- Kirinyaga University Graduation List and Ceremony
- Kirinyaga University Admission Letter
- Kirinyaga University Admission and Application Form 2022/2023
- Kirinyaga University Courses Offered
- Kirinyaga University Exam Results and Grading System
- Kirinyaga University Location and Contacts