Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Fee Structure [PDF] Download for all courses (Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Undergraduate Programmes, Masters, Ph.D.) at Main Campus, Lamu Campus, Kwale Campus.
TUM Fee Structure
- TUM charges modest fees in an effort to make higher education affordable. The tuition fee is determined on the basis of the requirements of an academic programme and mode of study. Students are expected to accustom themselves with the Fee Paying Policy of the University.
- Other fees may include but not limited to registration, boarding, examinations, instruction, supervision, educational trips, attachment, library, laboratories, students’ activities, ICT, and medical care. The University reserves the right to review the fees as and when it deems necessary.
Fees are payable either per semester, trimester or per academic year. The payment plan shall be as follows:
Full payment for an Academic Year
- Fees may be paid in full upfront for one academic year or more. All students who pay full fees for one academic year upfront shall be eligible for a 2.5% discount on tuition charges only.
- Fees shall be paid per semester. All fees shall be payable in full before the start of the semester. Payment per semester will not attract a discount.
Payment by Installments
- In the event of inability to pay in full before the start of the semester, the student shall be allowed to pay by installments.
Technical University of Mombasa Fee Structure [PDF] Download
- Fee Structure for All KUCCPS Degree Programmes
- Diploma Fee Structure for School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Certificate Fee Structure For School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Degree Fee Structure For School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Certificate Fee Structure For School of Business
- Degree Fee Structure For School of Business
- Diploma Fee Structure For School of Business
- Certificate Fees Structure for Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Diploma Fees Structure for Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Degree Fees Structure for Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Certificate Fees Structure for Faculty of Applied and Health Sciences
- Diploma Fees Structure for Faculty of Applied and Health Sciences
- Degree Fees Structure for Faculty of Applied and Health Sciences
- 1. Fees for other semesters same as the 2nd semester
- 2. Fees may be reviewed according to prevailing circumstances
- 3. * One-off Fee paid at the commencement of studies
- 4. ** Paid according to the number of required attachment in the curriculum
- 5. Practical/Labs/Workshop based programmes will be charged an extra fee of Kshs. 6,000.00 annually
- Technical University of Mombasa
- TUM Student Portal Online
- TUM Results and Transcripts
- TUM Grading System
- TUM Admission and Application Form
- TUM Online Registration
- TUM Intake Technical University of Mombasa
- TUM Admission Letters – Technical University of Mombasa
- Mount Kenya University ODeL 2021 Intake
- TUM Fee Structure
- TUM Graduation 2021 and Graduation List 2021
- TUM Location and Contacts