Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
Laikipia University Application Form and Admission 2020/2021: Laikipia University is a public university, fully supported and funded by the Government of Kenya. Application forms may be obtained from the Director, Board of Postgraduate Studies, upon payment of a prescribed Non-refundable fee and returned duly completed.
Laikipia University Application and Admission
Before recommending a candidate for registration, the relevant Department or Centre and School, Institute or Campus Board shall ensure that:
- i) The proposed field of study is academically sound and can successfully be pursued and supervised.
- ii) There exists adequate facilities and resources for effective research.
- iii) The appropriate fees have been paid.
- Applicants should ensure that they meet the minimum specified requirements for the course they are applying for.
- Application forms can be downloaded on our website for the respective course you are applying for or collected at the Admissions Office – Laikipia University Main Campus, Nyahururu Town Campus (Gatero Building), Nakuru or Maralal Campus.
- Duly completed forms should be returned to the Admissions Office and must be accompanied by the appropriate non refundable application fees.
- Certificate Application Form
- Diploma Application Form
- Under-Graduate Application Form
- PGDE Application Form.pdf
- Masters Application Form.pdf
- PHD Application Form.pdf
All fees should be paid at any branch of the following LAIKIPIA UNIVERSITY bank accounts.
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya – A/c No. 011-2950-177-8000
- Kenya Commercial Bank – A/c No. 1101-909-080
- Equity Bank – A/c No. 01602-9584-0456
Fully completed Application Forms with certified copies of certificates should be returned to : The Registrar (Academic Affairs) c/o Admissions Office Laikipia University P.O. Box 1100-20300, NYAHURURU. So as to reach him by the APPLICATION DEADLINE; WHICH IS TWO WEEKS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE PROGRAMME.
Each student is expected to meet accommodation costs which will be communicated to each applicant before the session starts.
- Laikipia University Campuses and Location
- Laikipia University Grading System Examination Rules
- Laikipia University Application Form and Admission
- Laikipia University Student Portal
- Laikipia University Courses and Entry Requirements