Kenya Methodist University (KEMU) Transcripts – How to get an Academic Transcripts? After successfully qualified for the semester examination. The KEMU allocate a Transcript for students of all courses. Students may check the Academic Transcripts from KEMU Student Portal.
Kenya Methodist University Transcripts
- A continuing student has issued a trimester transcript at the end of each trimester. The trimester transcript
covers the results approved by the Senate. The trimester transcript is co-signed by the Chairman of the
Programme Department and the Dean of the Faculty.
- A continuing student may, on request, be issued a progressive transcript covering the work completed
at KeMU and approved by the Senate. The request is addressed to the Academic Registrar through
the Chairman of the Programme Department.
- The progressive transcript is co-signed by the Chairman of the Programme Department and the Academic Registrar. A fee to be determined from time to time is charged.
- Graduates will be issued the final transcript and the certificate. Transcripts and certificates are co-signed by the Academic Registrar. However, they may, on request and at a cost, be issued with a Provisional Transcript while waiting for the final transcript.
- Certificates are issued only once but a letter of certification can be issued on request for a lost certificate at a cost. There are no duplicates of certificates.
- However, the Registrar may maintain photocopies of certificates in the Archives. Certified duplicates of Transcript(s) will be sent to third parties upon request by a student. The request should
be presented to the Academic Registrar in writing. A fee will be charged accordingly.
- Additional copies of transcripts may be issued for a fee.
How to check KEMU Academic Transcripts
Follow the steps indicated below to access the students’ portal
- Visit the University website www.kemu.ac.ke
- Check the Main Menu – Go To Student
- Under the submenu click on “Student Portal”.
- Login to the portal.
- Check left sidebar Under “Dashboard”
- Click on “Academic”
- Under this option, you can see the “Transcript” option.
- Finally, click on it for details.
- Kenya Methodist University
- Kenya Methodist University Exam Results
- Kenya Methodist University Transcripts
- Kenya Methodist University Grading System and GPA
- Kenya Methodist University Courses Offered
- Kenya Methodist University Application form
- Kenya Methodist University Admission Letters
- KEMU Wiki Kenya Methodist University
- KEMU Graduation List 2018
- KEMU Campus Full Address Kenya Methodist University
- KEMU Student Portal 2 Link