Women's University in Africa (WUA) Student Portal. All new and old students must have an account with the WUA student portal. Therefore, students may log in using the User ID and Password into the web … [Read More...]
TUM (Technical University of Mombasa) Admission Letters 2020/2021 Download for KUCCPS Students January, May and September 2020 Intakes. The admission letter can be download using the Open Technical University of Mombasa Website (www.tum.ac.ke) on any internet browser.
TUM Admission Letters
Qualified applicants are requested to download their admission letters from the University Website: www.tum.ac.ke, scroll to the articles and click: KUCCPS ADMISSION LETTER SEPTEMBER 2018 INTAKE for KUCCPS Students or SSP ADMISSION LETTERS SEPTEMBER 2018 INTAKE for Self-Sponsored students.
Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letters can be download in various ways. However, there are separated types of admission letters for students. Self Sponsored Students (SSP) and Government Sponsored students placed through KUCCPS are also able to download admission letters for 2019 Intake.
- Kuccps Admission Letters March 2019 Intake (Website Way)
- SSP Admission Letters For March 2019 Intake
- Kuccps Admission Letters March 2019 Intake (Student Portal Way)
- School-Based Admission Letters
- SSP 2018 Admission Letters For 4th September 2020 Intake
- Kuccps 2018 Admission Letters For 4th September 2020 Intake.
Download TUM Admission Letters Website Way
All new students will be able to download the TUM (Technical University of Mombasa) Admission Letters 2019/2020 in website way as follows.
- The open Technical University of Mombasa Website (www.tum.ac.ke) on any internet browser
- Go to Admission Menu
- Click on Admission Letters
- Enter either your National ID, Birth Certificate Number, Passport Number or Index Number below and click download
- Now you can open the PDF and Print it.
If the above process results to an error, add the year you sat the exam at the end of your index number e.g. 342123452017, the last 4 digits being the year you sat the exam. If that also fails, repeat this step with your National ID in place of your index number
Download TUM Admission Letters Portal Way
Follow the following instructions to download and print your admission letter:
- 1. TUM Student Portal Online
- 2. Click Sign In on the top right of the login page
- 3. User your Index Number as the username as well as the password. If your Index Number has ‘/xxxx’, e.g. 23456554/2016, make sure you use it, then select Main Campus from the Login to drop down the list and then click Login
- 4. Once logged in, click My Programmes Application
- 5. On the dialogue that opens up, click on My Application Profile tab
- 6. Check the course record that appears (By clicking the checkbox on the first column)
- 7. While checking, click the button labeled Letter to the right of the dialogue to download your letter
- Technical University of Mombasa
- TUM Student Portal Online
- TUM Results and Transcripts
- TUM Grading System
- TUM Admission and Application Form
- TUM Online Registration
- TUM Intake Technical University of Mombasa
- TUM Admission Letters – Technical University of Mombasa
- Mount Kenya University ODeL 2020 Intake
- TUM Fee Structure
- TUM Graduation 2018 and Graduation List 2018
- TUM Location and Contacts